Fujifilm have released a firmware update for the X-T1 adding support for the 18-135mm WR lens, adjusting the display, altering the movie record button behaviour and fixing a couple of bugs.
Get the firmware here
X-T1 Firmware Update Ver.1.10
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver. 1.10 from Ver. 1.00 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.Addition of compatibility with “XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR”
- To ensure that autofocus performs as expected, upgrade the firmware for the camera.
- 2.Improvement of “Exposure compensation/exposure indicator” in EVF
- Values are added to the scales of the indicator for better visibility.
- 3.Improvement of Movie-record button operability
- To avoid an accidental movie shooting, the delayed time will become longer between the moment you press the button and a movie shooting starts or ends.
- 4.The phenomenon is fixed that images are not recorded with the set interval when “INTERVAL” in “INTERVAL TIMER SHOOTING” is set to 5 sec or less. In this case, the setting of “IMAGE DISP.” in “SCREEN SET-UP” will change to “OFF” automatically.