PhotoMadd is running a photographic competition!
The theme of the competition…. Lines. Straight Lines, blue lines, thick lines, wavy lines, yellow lines, circular lines, parallel lines, it doesn’t matter! Go out, find lines and shoot them! The aim of the competition is to get you out with your camera and make you look out and notice something we see every day, then try to shoot it in an interesting and different way. Creativity is what myself and the other judges be looking for in the winning image.
Images can be of anything and everything as long as it follows the theme set here. Images can be straight out of the camera or post processed to death, your choice! The only thing that matters is the vision you had of the final image when you pressed the shutter button.
This is an open competition with no restrictions other than the image must have been taken on a qualifying Fujifilm X-Series camera as defined by the official Fujifilm X-Series page. There are no restrictions on the lens you may use on interchangeable lens cameras.
The winner will receive a new copy of the just released book by the well known Fujifilm X-Series photographer Zack Arais where he goes into more detail about the questions he has received from photographers on his highly regarded Ask Me Anything Tumblr blog. It’s a great read with a very down-to-earth style of solid, no-nonsense advice to aspiring (and established) photographers based on his years of experience in the industry.
Fujifilm UK have also kindly agreed to add a very nice official Fujifilm X-Pro1 hardback notebook to allow you to keep records of your shots in – or whatever else you want to write in it!
HOW TO ENTER
2. E-mail me your entry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name, contact details, and information about the image including when and where it was taken and with what camera.
Entries must be in by midnight GMT on the 14th July. The winner will be informed directly and announced no more than one week later.
1. Read these rules carefully!
2. Photograph must have been taken with a qualifying Fujifilm X-Series Camera* Qualifying cameras are as follows: X-Pro1, X-E1, X100s, X100, XF1, X10, X20, X-S1.
3. One entry per person.
4. Entrant must Like PhotoMadd on Facebook or Follow on Twitter. E-Mail submissions will be checked against followers names on Facebook. If you use an alias on Facebook or Twitter please let me know that in the e-mail with the entry.
5. Images to be no larger than 1500 pixels along the longest edge of the image.
6. Any images entered into the competition must be the property of the entrant.
7. Entrants agree to allow PhotoMadd unlimited usage of any entry in connection with the promotion of this competition on the PhotoMadd.com website and any associated social media accounts. Photographer retains full copyright at all times.
8. Entries are accepted worldwide. Prizes will be sent worldwide unless legal restrictions prevent delivery of any prize offered.
9. Judges decision is final!
*EXIF data MUST be embedded in the image to confirm the camera model and settings used.